Corner Bookcase Shelves
Corner Bookcase Shelves
Discover Shelfbar® floating corner bookcase shelves — a combination of our corner and bookcase products with additional fixing onto sidewalls (all concealed) plus at the open end our discreet, additional bookend wire support system, helps achieve maximum strength your floating shelves.
Our floating shelves are designed to look like a floating bookcase and with no visible brackets, they are a strong and elegant space saving solution designed to blend with any home decor.
To create a corner bookcase unit, choose from our standard corner bookshelf sizing, and you can customise the gap between each shelf, (subject to max gap 450mm), the precise gap need only be decided during installation. While our standard size corner bookcase shelves are available to purchase directly from our website, we supply all our “L”corner bookcase shelf installations as bespoke.
Our Corner Bookcase Shelves are available in both rounded and straight edge finishes.
Examples of our Corner Bookcase Shelves:
The Shelfbar® system – solid, premium grade MDF floating shelves, supplied ready for installation and painting. For best results, all painting is completed after installation to achieve the best fully, fitted finish in whatever colour blend/contrast you wish.
All Bookcase kits include full step-by-step Userview® Approved instructions and fixing pack — including screws and wall plugs suitable for solid and plasterboard walls.
- Rear wall + side-wall fixing + integrated “bookend” wire supports at “open” end (all fixing points concealed within shelves)
- Allows for reasonable angles to side-wall but if required up to 5mm can be trimmed onsite without damaging side-wall fixing
- Size of the gap between each shelf entirely up to the customer (subject to maximum gap 450mm) and precise difference need only be decided during installation
- Supplied with a minimum of three shelves per corner bookcase
- FREE additional Assembly Pack including an 8mm pro grade drill bit, wire cutters and nail punch
- FREE sanding pad for quick smoothing shelf edges between coats.
- FREE UK mainland (ex Highlands) P & P for all orders over £45 (excl VAT).
What You Will Need:
- Tape measure
- Spirit level
- Electric power drill
- Crosshead screwdriver
- Rubber/wooden mallet (OR a hammer plus scrap wood)
- Masking tape
- Decorator’s caulk / flexible filler
- Paint supplies (see FAQ “What’s the best way to paint the shelves?”).
Made in Somerset, England
Patent No: 2384164
Design Registration No: 3000400