For a more natural touch to your home décor and following customer requests, we are pleased to introduce a range of floating oak shelves. These shelves are made from quality solid European oak, and are of lamelled/finger jointed construction — as is often seen in solid natural oak kitchen worktops. Installation follows our Single Shelf system and to bring out the natural beauty of the oak, we recommend these solid hardwood floating shelves are best finished with Danish Oil or clear varnish sealant once installed. The shelves are timeless, sturdy – and useful in any room of the house.
Order standard sizes online or get in touch for bespoke shelving solutions. All of our floating oak shelves are practical to install and are supplied with full step-by-step Userview® Approved Instructions — along with fixing packs to suit solid walls or plasterboard on dryline/dot & dab walls (for plasterboard on wooden stud, please see our premium grade solid MDF options, for painting after installation).
The Shelfbar® system – solid natural oak shelves, supplied ready for installation and sealing. All sealing is after installation to achieve best fully fitted finish
Shelfbar® system solid natural oak kitchen shelf ready for installation and sealing.
- Rear wall
- Supplied in solid European oak, lamelled/finger jointed construction, stave width 40mm
- All fixings for installation onto solid or drylined/dot&dab walls
- FREE additional Assembly Pack per customer containing 8mm pro grade masonry drill bit and sanding pad
- FREE mainland UK (ex Highlands) P & P for orders over £45 (excl VAT)
What You Will Need:
- Tape measure
- Spirit level
- Electric power drill
- Crosshead screwdriver
- Rubber/wooden mallet (OR a hammer plus scrap wood)
- Masking tape
- Decorator’s caulk / flexible filler
- Paint supplies (see FAQ “What’s the best way to paint the shelves?”).
Made in Somerset, England
Patent No: 2384164
Design Registration No: 3000400